Marine transportation, harbor authorities, environmental researchers, and offshore oil and gas platforms - they all need real-time and reliable marine as well as weather data. MicroStep-MIS provides the turnkey solution and integration for marine data measurement, acquisition, processing and reporting of marine parameters.
IMS4 Marine is capable to measure, calculate and process oceanographic data, such as water current, tide data and wave data. It is also scalable for measuring and processing of other user-defined meteorological water quality data as well.
IMS4 Marine main components
- Met-ocean monitoring stations: coastal stations, data buoys, autonomous / cabled seabed monitoring stations
- Automatic and manned weather stations
- Remote sensing stations (wave / current HF radars, weather radars, satellite data)
- Real-time displays and early warning
- Data processing (IMS4 Sea Workstation)
- Unified Data Collection System (UDCS)
- Database and long-term data archiving (CLDB)
- Tide and tsunami Modeling
- Wave & 3D marine modeling
Buoys, wave and tide recorders, profilers and automatic weather stations interface the sensors and perform the measurement. IMS4 Sea Workstations perform data processing and visualization of the data, both locally measured, as well as forecasts from weather, tidal and current models. Unified Data Collection system
allows data collection from numerous locations as well as management and remote maintenance of geographically distributed network of stations.
provides its users with long-term archiving, reporting and its data serve as input parameters for the current and tidal modeling software.
The real-time as well as historical data and/or early warnings are therefore present everywhere and every time they are needed, thus helping decision makers in control and planning of marine transport, industrial operation or environmental protection activities.