The airpointer is a compact and modularly designed ambient air quality monitoring system for airborne pollutants using internationally defined reference methods that enables you to carry out air quality monitoring at hot spots or other sites with a high ecological relevance.
- Compact air quality monitoring system
- Modular configuration for each application
- Low power consumption, cost-effective operation
- Approved compliance with legal standards
- Single Point Air Quality Monitoring
- Air Quality Monitoring Networks
- Hot-Spot Monitoring
- Air Quality Based Traffic Management
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Fence Line Monitoring
- Special Configured Applications for Research
- Public Air Quality Information
The airpointer‘s modular design comprising a base unit, analyzing modules and sensor modules allows for a configuration according to different application requirements. The airpointer‘s compact design enables it to be installed almost everywhere. Due to its optimized thermal management, the airpointer consumes less power compared to conventional monitoring stations.
The airpointer offers a choice of analysis modules using type approved reference methods for monitoring airborne pollutants (SO2
, CO, O3
, and PM) classified as relevant by the EU, the WHO, the US-EPA and further responsible organizations all over the world.
The integrated data management system records monitoring data of the airpointer‘s own analysis modules as well as various external third-party sensors. A web browser enables access to clearly arranged graphics of measurement data.